21.6.10

☮ People need connectors, Writers, heroes, stars, leaders... To give life form.

Heroes of mine


  • Jim Morrison 
  • John Lennon
  • Tenzin Gyasto 'The time has come to think more wisely, hasn't it?'
  • Alex James
  • Gandhi
  • Philip Pullman
  • Grace Slick  'Through literacy you can begin to see the universe. Through music you can reach anybody. Between the two there is you, unstoppable.'
  • Pablo Picasso (currently the most interesting person in my life...) 'They ought to put out the eyes of painters as they do goldfinches in order that they can sing better'
  • Thomas More
  • Lord Byron
  • Hermann Hesse 'Only the ideas that we really live have any value.
  • Siddhartha Gatama (Buddha)

Ordinary people can be exceptional and change the world, so why do so few try? Call me crazy but I don't think it is necessary for so little to be done in the world. Call me naive and blame my 'teen angst' but I'd rather be annoyed and wanting to do something than apathetic and without passion/compassion or drive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment